Thursday – March 9 – Today was another lovely day, sunny and warm. John and I went back to Mexico today to do a bit more shopping and as usual it was very busy, lots of people. I imagine the vendors there must make a lot of money during the winter months but I doubt there are many people there during the summer. The parking lot on the U.S. side is owned by the Indian nation and they have a huge, very well organized paved parking lot and at $3 per vehicle they must bring in a ton of revenue as the lot is always full. It is nice to see it so well organized when you are trying to find someplace to park.

We came back and I did a bit of cleaning and John got one side of the trailer washed and waxed. The dust and dirt on the trailer is unbelievable, and the inside was also quite dusty as I had left a couple of windows open a bit while we were gone. At least it is easy to clean and not as much as a house!!

No comments: