Wednesday – April 26 – Today was quite cool and cloudy, I had on a T-shirt and vest and had to resort to a sweat shirt, hopefully tomorrow will be warmer. We were very annoyed as by the time we had gone from Oklahoma City to the Missouri border we had paid $33.50 in tolls, we certainly will think twice about going this way again.

We arrived in Branson about 4 and are staying at the Branson Ozark Country Park, it is a Passport America park and seems quite nice and is only $15/night. I got a lot of information on shows when we arrived and went back to the office and booked Dolly Parton’s Dixie Stampede Dinner & Show for tomorrow night and will go back in the morning and see if I can book Cirque for while we are here. John doesn’t really seem too interested in the shows but hopefully he will enjoy them when he gets there. I just can’t see coming here without taking in a show or two.

The park has free wi-fi but it seems to come and go which is a bit frustrating but as long as it is free I guess I can’t complain too loudly.

No comments: