Monday – November 27 – Happy Birthday to my sister Pat. Hope you had a good day!

I also enjoyed getting a nice long e-mail from Art, my brother in Australia.

Today was another nice day here, warm but cloudy most of the day. I spent a large part of the morning on the phone with Bell Canada – man do those people ever know how to pi—off a customer. The first person I talked to wouldn’t talk to me without my account number, I explained I was in a RV park in Corpus Christi, on a pay phone, but she wouldn’t give me the time of day (I wasn't about to waste my cell phone minutes trying to talk to them when I can call for free from a pay phone). Back to the trailer to get the account number then start over, this time the girl could care less about an account number!!! I still am not sure I have everything straightened out with them, time will tell. One thing we do know, we will do anything in our power to never have to deal with Bell Canada again!!

We decided to head out and see what Padre Island is all about – we drove over to the island then drove to Port Aransas and looped around back to Corpus Christi.

A blogger friend, Sandra and her husband Gordon are staying at Mustang State Park on the island, so we stopped by but they were out. It turns out we were in the same park in Lindsay in August but didn’t know it until after we left, don’t know if we are ever destined to actually meet.

When we got back to Corpus Christi we took Shoreline Drive and wow, were there some beautiful homes along there. We stopped at H.E.B. (a grocery store) and Wal Mart on the way back and by the time we got back the day was gone. It was still nice enough to sit out and enjoy a beer before starting dinner.

No comments: