Tuesday - April 17 - Today was another beautiful day, sunny and in the 70’s.

Last night, just as I was ready to go to bed, I saw a VERY LARGE mouse head down the hallway floor, that ended my being tired and I didn’t really want to go to bed but did eventually. We went on a hunt and search for mouse traps (we knew we had bought a couple of them in Waterloo) and John finally found them and set up a couple. Fortunately, our new found friend liked peanut butter and he was in the trap this morning, although I had nightmares all night about it running around the trailer!!

I puttzed around this morning and John went out and checked under the trailer to see where our friend could have gotten in, then we went out this afternoon in search of a Laundromat, diesel fuel, some foam to seal up the underside of the trailer and somewhere to download our e-mail and post my blog. We were successful on all our missions, but for fuel we crossed over into Georgia where diesel was $0.10/gallon cheaper than here in Alabama. When we got back John used the foam where he thought that maybe we had some space for friends to get in so hopefully we have solved the problem.

No comments: