Wednesday - February 27, 2008

Today was another beautiful day, sunny and hot. Today was the park’s luncheon and fashion show so I had asked Janet to join me for it, the lunch was good – salad with lots of chunks of chicken, croissants and cookies. The fashion show was okay but most of the clothes were “old ladies clothes” – there was only one outfit that we liked that didn’t look like an old lady outfit, but it was a nice time all the same. After the lunch and show Janet and I went for a walk around the park, came back and visited for a while then she left and I got busy catching up on my blog.

I went for a nice swim about 4 and had the pool to myself which I really enjoy. I came back and John and I sat outside for a while and made a couple of phone calls, we talked to my mom and also to our friends Mike & Marg. By the time we got off the phone it was time to think about dinner – where does the day go!

And so ends another great gift of a day and we look forward to the mystery of tomorrow.

No comments: