Whycocomagh to Truro

Yesterday was a quiet day, I was quite tired so we just took it easy for the day, in the afternoon we went out and fuelled up then stopped at the Farmer’s Market where I got a new rug for the entry to the trailer and John bought me an ice cream cone – yum. I got my blog and pictures done from Saturday and our trip around the Cabot Trail.

Today was a travel day, but not a real long one, we are at Scotia Pine Campground just south of Truro. We got here in lots of time to get set up and then go into Truro to see the tidal bore, we also decided to stay for two nights and go into Halifax for the day tomorrow.

Before the Tide Came In



Tide Coming In



Scotia Pine Campground



We keep saying what a small world this is and today was another example. When we got back from going into Truro we had new neighbours from Ontario so I started talking to the fellow and asked where they were from, turns out they are from Bradford/West Gwillimbury and his sister was a member of council when I was treasurer for West Gwillimbury and we know many people he knows.

The wi-fi here isn’t good so I don’t know if I will get this posted tonight, we sure are getting frustrated with the wi-fi in the parks, when you check in they say sure we have wi-fi, but, it isn’t working very good for some reason or another – grrrr!

And so ends another great gift of a day and we look forward to another great day tomorrow.

No comments: