Sunday – February 19 – Another sunny, warm day to start. I did the laundry and then we went to Cocopah to play golf. About the time we left the wind had come up a bit and by the time we got there it had clouded over and was windy, so it was quite cool. We had a tee time for 3:38 for managed to get in 12 holes, after twilight time it is $15 for as many holes as you can play, so not a bad deal. It was a very long course and I ended up renting a cart and was really glad I did as I know I couldn’t have walked it. Hopefully by the end of the season I will be able to walk a course like that but not yet, I still don’t have the stamina. John pulled a muscle in his groin yesterday so he was hurting today playing golf, we made a great pair!

After golfing we went to Mr. Lu’s Chinese Buffet – very good. It is now time to relax a bit then hit the hay.

No comments: