Friday – January 26 – The weather is consistent – gorgeous! We left about 10 this morning to drive up to Quartzsite and it was a real busy spot again. We wandered around and checked out a lot of places but in the end I bought a pair of earrings and John bought a socket and extension – real exciting!!

We got back just before 6 and stopped at Fry’s to get some groceries and as usual it was a zoo, but when we went to check out it wasn’t as busy so we managed to get out without having to wait in a long line. They are building a new Wal Mart just down the road so I imagine Fry’s will be a different story next year as I am sure Wal Mart will slow them down a lot.

When we got back I was wiped so laid down for a ½ hour then we got supper ready. We had a late lunch and weren’t real hungry when we got back so a late dinner worked out well. I think it will be off to bed shortly. I have been having problems with my wi-fi going out all the time so John e-mailed the fellow we bought the computer from and he suggested a fix so John did it tonight and it seems to be working okay again – here’s hoping.

No comments: