Sunday – January 21 – Well, today was reality day – I had to accept the fact that the good fairy, Molly Maid or whatever wasn’t going to appear and that I was going to have to do the cleaning myself – bummer!!!! So, guess what I did today – cleaning. John did the bathroom for which I am eternally grateful.

Other than that it was not an exciting day. I threw the entrance way mat outside this morning when I was cleaning then realized tonight I hadn’t brought it in, we had to do a hunt and search for it as it was quite windy today, John finally found it behind the tires!! Other than the fact we have a clean house it was a quiet day. I read another book – that’s 3 books this week, I think that is a record for me. We haven’t decided what we are going to do for sure tomorrow, but I think perhaps we will go back to Mexico and see if my sun glasses are ready.

No comments: