Thursday – January 11 – Today was another beautiful day and a good day to go to Mexico. Talk about a busy place, they sure do have a lot of people going over every day. We had to wait 2 hours in line to get back, actually John and Dave stood in line and Janet and I joined a lot of other people sitting on the curb waiting till they got even with us then we got in line with them. I got my Kahlua for $8.50 for a litre – can’t go wrong at that price. I also bought a 375 ml bottle of Jose Cuervo Tequila for $2 and a bottle of Margarita Mix so will try making Margaritas. Janet, Dave and I all bought glasses so we go back next Wednesday or Thursday to pick them up.

We came back and went to Applebees for dinner then had a cup of tea back at Janet & Dave’s before coming home. It has been a long day, I am sure I will sleep well tonight!

The weather is supposed to take a turn for the worse and get colder over night along with wind, somehow I don’t think tomorrow will be a pool day!

No comments: