Wednesday – January 10 – Today has been overcast and cooler. I really debated about going for water aerobics as it was only about 50 at 9:15 but decided I didn’t want to look like a wuss so I got up my nerve and went. I thought it would be a much smaller group this morning because of the weather – WRONG – there were 25 of us there, guess everyone decided not to look wussy. The water is really nice and warm so it is actually quite nice, it is just the thought of it when it is so cool.

This afternoon I went over to the plaza and got my pedis cured – a much needed job done as I haven’t had them done since Waterloo! After that I went to the grocery store to check out this week’s specials and pick up a few things. A case of water was $2.99 so I got one and will have to get another one before next Monday, eggs were $1/dozen and butter was $2/lb. Sure can’t find those prices at home!! I also got a dozen Buds for $7.99, don’t know how great a deal that was but I think a six pack of Mike’s Hard Lemonade which I bought for $5.99 was a good deal. Anyways, that has been my excitement for the day, we are still waiting for our cleaner for the trailer to come – it will probably come tomorrow when we aren’t here!

We hear there was snow in Ontario today, sorry we are missing it, and the weather in the west is unspeakable, sure am glad that we are fortunate enough to be here and enjoying this nice weather. Even though I appear to complain about it when it is cool, I still realize that it is better than at home and am thankful that we can enjoy it.

No comments: