Monday - February 19 - This morning was lovely, sunny and warm so we took the blanket off the bed. This afternoon it clouded over and got quite cool and tonight we have the heater on, don’t know if we will have to put the blanket back on before we go to bed - figures, the weather has been so nice we finally decided it was time to take the blanket off!

This morning was cleaning etc. then this afternoon we went to get hair cuts. I ended up at a place where one girl was doing her apprenticeship, so after humming and hawing I finally decided I would give her a chance and she did a wonderful job, I don’t think I have had such a good cut since Kincardine. After that we went to Beall’s and I got a top and John got 3 new golf shirts. By then it was supper time - don’t know where the days go.

Hopefully the warm weather will be back for tomorrow.

No comments: