Saturday - February 24 - Happy 16th Jeff, hope you had a good day. The temperature overnight went down to 43, that is the lowest for February but it warmed up nicely today and was another sunny day. I talked to mom, the girls and my sister today so got caught up on all the new (there wasn’t a lot).

We had a quiet day, did some laundry and that was about it for the day. John put my new golf cart together so I am looking forward to trying it out next Thursday. We are going on a 2 night 3 day bus trip to Puerto Penasco tomorrow so we spent a bit of time getting ready - clothes etc. Had to do a hunt and search for John’s bathing suit but it was finally located! We still have to pack the cooler, will probably do that in the morning.

I will not be doing the blog until we get back so until Wednesday, goodbye.

No comments: