Saturday - February 3 - Again, the weather is consistent - it was another beautiful warm day. This morning we didn’t do too much, I talked to my sister for a while, then this afternoon we went to the market. We bought a cacti dish there about 4 weeks ago and one of the cactus had died so we wanted to take it back. We got it exchanged - no questions asked.

Every time we have been at the market they have been having a draw and I wondered where you get the tickets, today we found out, if you get there before 2 p.m. it is 50 cents each to get in and you get a draw ticket. Today when they did the draw my ticket was the first one drawn (I decided it was mine, not John’s, as the prize was from the Red Hat Shop) so I got a pretty bead necklace and earrings. I got some address labels made, bought a t-shirt and sweat shirt and some dish clothes, that was the extent of my shopping today.

We came back and I did some laundry and got caught up on some phone calls, then all of a sudden the day was done - sure don’t know where the time goes!!

No comments: