Wednesday - February 7 - Today was another nice day, the weather seems to be quite consistent. George came over this morning to get some computer lessons from John and was here for about 3-1/2 hours. I sat outside and read and went for a walk.


I talked to my mom today and they are back in quarantine. At least it was lifted for a couple of days so she managed to do her laundry and get her hair done. She had to miss a dentist appointment on Monday because of the quarantine so she said that was the only good thing about it!!


John and I still aren’t feeling too frisky with our colds, but better than yesterday, so I quite enjoyed not doing too much. Hopefully tomorrow we will be feeling more back to normal and ready to go again and hopefully by Friday I will feel like going to pool aerobics as I do miss doing them but just haven't felt up to it so far this week.

No comments: