Friday - March 16 - Today was another hot one, hopefully we will run into a bit cooler weather when we leave here. We spent the day getting road ready, getting the truck packed up, the trailer organized and doing laundry. We went out this afternoon and returned our internet modem, we sure will miss that. I seem to be logged onto someone’s internet connection here so hopefully I will get this posted, after tonight I will only be able to post my blog when I have a connection. Woops, I spoke too soon, I couldn’t get a connection so will try again, if I can’t get one this will have to wait till whenever.


We went down for our swim about 5 to cool off then came back and got ready to go out for dinner. When we got to Applebees there was an hour wait for a table so we did take out and came home and ate, it was still good and we didn’t have to cook!

No comments: