Sunday - March 11 - Today was another very hot day, it is hard to get excited about doing anything when it is like this. The rest of North America went on daylight saving time today but Arizona doesn't do daylight saving so we are now 3 hours behind home - it sure makes it hard for calling.


I decided to reformat my Palm, John had said not to try to do it until I had lots of time and boy was he right, it sure took a long time and I still have a few applications to get back in. I forgot to mention in yesterday’s blog that we won on the draw again yesterday at the market, this time John won $100 off any ATV in stock, needless to say we didn’t claim our prize - sorry guys.

We went down for a swim about 4:45, we find that it is a good time to go as it keeps us cool for the rest of the day. Had quite a chat with a couple from Langley, B.C., they did Newfoundland two years ago so had lots of tips.

No comments: