Thursday - March 8 - Today was a hot one, in the high 80’s.

We now have a change in plans, we were planning on leaving Yuma on Saturday to go to Big Bend National Park so I was checking their web site this morning and lo and behold, if this isn’t one of their busiest times because of March break. When you don’t have kids in school this is something you just don’t think about! I called a couple of the campgrounds and they are booked solid, so guess we won’t be going there this year. We have decided to stay here for another week, until the 17th, then we will head down to the Rio Grande area without at stop over at Big Bend.

This afternoon we went out and got groceries, paid our internet bill, etc. then when we came back I went down for a swim which felt really good. When I got back from my swim Jim and Sonia invited us over for a drink so we had a nice visit with them, but ended up having a late dinner. John had bought a Trailer Life magazine when we were out so I read that after dinner instead of doing my blog. Oh well.

No comments: