Friday - November 23, 2007

Today was a beautiful sunny day but there was quite a cool north wind blowing so it wasn’t sitting outside weather, still it was t-shirt warmth so we are not complaining.

This afternoon I went down and registered us for tomorrow’s meet and greet and asked about somewhere to get my hair cut so then went off to try Rosie who was recommended. Rosie did a good cut so I feel much better, I was at a point where I was ready to take the scissors to my hair myself!

When I came back we did what we said we wouldn’t do – we went out shopping. We went to Home Hardware and got a rail for John to mount the Bell ExpressVu dish on, so hopefully we will get that set up tomorrow afternoon. We then went to Target, Circuit City and Best Buy - mainly looking for a thermometer. No luck with thermometers but I did get a bag for my new camera and John got another memory stick – big deal!! By the time we got back it was dark and time to think about dinner – sure don’t know where the days go.

No comments: