Wednesday - November 21, 2007

Today was overcast and cooler, without the thermometer working I couldn’t tell the temperature from inside the trailer today but when we went out this afternoon it was only 21C (70F) on the truck thermometer.

Today was major cleaning, John washed both the trailer and truck, cleaned out the inside of the truck and reorganized the back of it. I did a major cleaning inside and got out some odds and ends that I put out when we are parked for a while (some Swarovski crystals, my oil candle etc.). A fellow from Bracebridge stopped by for a chat, there seems to be a lot more Ontario people in this park that at Desert Paradise where we were the last two winters.

About 2 we headed out to Lowe’s, I needed a new entrance rug and we wanted to look for a new thermometer. I got the rug okay but John couldn’t find a thermometer he liked so we went to Wal Mart to see what they had and again he couldn’t find anything he liked so we are still without a thermometer, it’s amazing how much you get used to something and miss it when you don’t have it. We did pick up a couple of things at Wal Mart then came back to the park a different way, it was an easier drive and not as much traffic so I think that will become a familiar route.

When we got back and John continued with organizing the back of the truck and I went for a walk to check out the park hairdresser and the laundry. The hairdresser is only open on Thursdays so I think I will have to look elsewhere, the laundry is a good price - $1.00 to wash and $0.75 for 35 minutes of drying. We sat out and watched a pretty sunset then it was time to come in and make dinner.

And so another day has gone by – it is amazing how the time flies!

No comments: