Monday, February 16, 2009

Today was what I call a real down day, we stayed home and did very little. The weather was pretty crappy, overcast, windy and cool all day, we didn’t even see a peak of the sun.

Today was the start of taking reservations here at the park for next year so this afternoon I walked down with our application and deposit and then stopped at Brenda’s for a few minutes. She had been saying she would like to see pictures of our “cottage” in Kincardine so I put my i-Pod Touch in my pocket and stopped to show her some pictures. She fell in love with the Touch, thought it was really neat and so do I. Actually I spent a lot of time redoing the photos on my Touch today and also reorganizing them on the computer. I also downloaded a couple of new games on the Touch so will have to try them out, so far my favourite is Bejeweled but I also like the Sudoku – makes me have to use my brain and give it some exercise – LOL!

Tonight we watched Keeping Up Appearances and again it was one we haven’t seen before – we are really enjoying seeing all these new ones as we thought we had seen them all. It is on Saturday and Monday nights, but the same show both nights, so as we had missed it on Saturday we got caught up tonight.

Again, today was another great gift of a day in the not so sunny south and we look forward to another good day tomorrow.

No comments: