Sunday, February 15, 2009

Today was pretty cloudy and cool, for the first time since I can remember I had on a sweatshirt all day.

This morning we took a quick run over to Mexico with Brenda & Steve, we wanted to get a painted lantern and some Kahula and I also got a cotton jacket. We were finished about 11:15 and when we went to come back we were about 5 minutes in line before we were through customs, we sure like that as we have been hearing that the waits have been 2 hours plus lately.

Brenda & Steve had to get home because of their dog so after they dropped John and I off we decided to go out for lunch and make a quick trip to the mall. We ended up at Cracker Barrel for lunch then I got a pair of running shoes at Marshall’s while John checked out Circuit City and Best Buy.

By the time we got back home I was feeling kind of crummy so I laid down and had a nap while John went for a bike ride. We had a light dinner after going out for lunch and now it is time for TV or reading. Again, today was another great gift of a day in the sunny south and we look forward to another good day tomorrow.

No comments: