Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Today was overcast and looked like it was going to rain so I decided to get the laundry done as it didn’t look like much of a day to drive to Whistler.

Wouldn’t you know it, about the time I got my laundry in the washer the sun came out and it was lovely the whole time I was in the Laundromat. By the time I came back and got everything put away it had clouded over again – grrrrr!!

I needed to get some groceries and Jim & Linda had told us where a new Super Wal Mart is that isn’t too far from here so we went there and got some shopping done. By the time we were walking in to the store it was raining again and has rained off and on ever since. I am really getting tired of rain and need a good dose of sun!

The wi-fi here is the pits so I took my computer with me while I did laundry and it was great there so I think that is where I will have to go to post my blog as it takes forever from here.

And so ends another great gift of a day and we look forward to another nice day tomorrow and would be happy to see some sun.

No comments: