Sunday, October 18, 2009

Well, it finally stopped raining about midnight last night. I was beginning to think we would turn into ducks if it continued much longer – LOL! Today was mainly overcast with a few peeks of sunshine and temperatures of about 14C (58F) so not a bad day.

We drove up to Hope this morning, I wanted to check out the tunnels but we couldn’t find them and I don’t think the driver was really thrilled with the idea so I didn’t push it. We were going to check out the Bridal Veil Falls but the park was closed so didn’t get to do that either.
We then drove to Chilliwack and found a grocery store so stopped and got a couple of groceries, and hey, they were a reasonable price so I was happy. We took another route back home and then had a bit of time to get ready before Jim & Linda came for dinner.

We had a good dinner and a nice evening visiting. I checked with Jim what I thought would be the route we would want to take tomorrow go to the park near White Rock and he confirmed that would be the best way to go so now I am not totally dependent on “Alice” as she sometimes has funny ideas of how to get someplace!

And so ends another great gift of a day and we look forward to another nice day tomorrow and hope it is a nice day for driving.

No comments: