Saturday, February 13, 2010

We have enjoyed another two beautiful Yuma days with sun and nice temperatures – we’ve had highs of about 70F (20C) both days, I think we are finally starting to dry out – LOL!

Yesterday we went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast, it sure has been a long time since we’ve been there and we thoroughly enjoyed our meal. From there we went over to the mall and checked out Best Buy, Marshall’s – I got a new pair of shoes, and Sports Authority where I was looking for a pair of crocs for Kel, but had no luck.

It was then on to the Yuma Market and oh, was it busy. We split and went our separate ways and we weren’t there very long when I ran into Jim and Sonia, we had a great chat and they invited us over on Saturday for a drink. I met up with John at the agreed upon time having spent the great sum of $5, certainly I did better than John who emptied his wallet. A quick stop at Fry’s ended our shopping expedition and it was home to relax.

This morning I vacuumed again and finally got the floors washed, now we are clean again. I also cleaned out some cupboards and drawers and John worked outside most of the day until it was time to go to Jim and Sonia’s. We had a great visit, it was good to get together with them again and get caught up on our lives. They bought a park model at Desert Paradise last year and Jim has done a lot of work on it - laminate floors in the living room & bedroom and ceramic in the kitchen, bathroom and hallway – it looks really nice.

Dinner is now over and we are watching the women’s moguls, wow, there are some really good gals competing but my knees ache just watching them!! We don’t know what’s wrong but the internet isn’t working so I will get this posted whenever we get it up and going again.

And so ends a couple more great gifts of days and we look forward to another interesting day tomorrow.

No comments: