Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Today was another gorgeous day with a high of 72F (21C), it was nice to be able to wear capris and a short sleeve top again.

We had a good drive from Alamogordo to Benson, AZ and are now at Cochise Terrace RV Resort. We have stayed here a few times and it is a nice resort but I forgot that the internet is Tengointernet, not a freebie, I just checked it out and it appears that we can get a 4 hour freebie to try it out so will wait until after dinner to try it as I don’t want to waste time between now and after dinner.

White Sands Outside of Alamogordo


And We Crossed into Arizona


Usually the sunsets here are stunning so I am hoping we will get a nice one tonight, it seems kind of hazy looking out so I’m not sure what that will do for the sunset.

The trailer is disgustingly dirty, we will have to arrange to have the Mexicans wash the trailer and truck as soon as possible! The first couple of days will be busy getting organized, I need to do a major grocery shopping, we both need haircuts and I need a pedicure. And of course, first and foremost is a trip to Time Warner to pick up the parts for internet while we are in Yuma.

And so ends another great gift of a day and we look forward to another good tomorrow.

No comments: