Monday – January 15 – Today was the same weather – cool and windy. I had e-mails from our girls and my sister and it sounds like our weather here wasn’t so bad after all – the schools and universities in K/W were closed, my sister teaches in Paris and didn’t make it to school today and my daughter said their school in Port Perry was open but the buses didn’t run so things were pretty quiet. My other daughter said I had to be kidding if I thought she wouldn’t have to go to work! As long as she made it there and back safely that is the main thing.

We went golfing and it was a very LONG course, even with carts it took us almost 5 hours to play 18 holes as there was a lot of travelling between holes. As soon as the sun started to go down it got very cool and with the wind we were downright chilled by the time we got done. We came back here and had a good dinner and a nice evening, John helped Dave get an anti virus program on his computer and Janet and I did the usual – chin wagged!!

We are just watching the news and the overnight low is to be between 26 and 33, far too cold to suit us but again we could be home where it is a lot colder. Hopefully it won’t be too cold for golfing tomorrow – at least it is only 9 holes – I don’t think I could do more than that after today.

No comments: