Wednesday – January 17 – Today was a beaut day, it was sunny and got up to about 70 and the wind has calmed down again. Hopefully the trend continues! I didn’t go for exercises though as at 9:00 it was still only 39, just couldn’t bring myself to get into my bathing suit and head for the pool when it was that cold, but with any luck Friday will be warmer.

John went and got the work done on the truck this morning and I fiddled, faddled around – did a bit of cleaning but not much. He got back about noon so after lunch I went over to get a couple of things for dinner and stopped to see if I could get my hair cut – boy were they busy, I will have to try again. We asked Bob and Denise, the couple we met at Green Acre, down for a drink this afternoon so had a good visit with them. It turns out they were in Casa Grande at the same time as us, we were just at different parks. They are leaving here on Friday and going to Quartzsite for a week or so, they are meeting up with friends and going to boon dock there. We haven’t tried the boon docking yet, don’t know how anxious I am to do it as it would mean having to go without my daily shower and I know John would be grimacing every time I turned on a tap – is it worth it?

No comments: