Saturday - February 17 - Another nice warm day. George came over about 10 a.m. for another computer 101 lesson (or maybe it is now lesson 103) so after chatting for a bit I went outside to read and make phone calls while John helped George. I talked to Mom and Nan, other than that I bombed out on trying to call my sister and know that tomorrow is the day to call Kel, Mike and M&M. I read for quite a while but managed to get something in my eye which bothered me for the rest of the day.

John and I golfed this afternoon and we were paired up with a couple from California. It turns out that she will be 79 in a couple of weeks, they have been married for 60+ years and she only started golfing when she was 70. She also had a knee replacement last June, sure gives a person a different outlook on life when meeting a couple like that. She told jokes all the way around and I thoroughly enjoyed her and he was a very nice person also.


We stopped at Fry’s on the way home to pick up a couple of groceries and that was it for our day - John barbecued chicken breasts for dinner which were delicious.

No comments: