Thursday - February 15 - Today was another nice day, sunny and warm. The Dodge dealer called about 10 this morning to say our truck was ready so John went off and picked it up and it seems to run real nice now. Once he got back I went down and did some laundry and one of the women there lent me some clothes pins so I could hang out my sheets. I know I have a package in the trailer somewhere but darned if I can find them and today was a perfect day for hanging out clothes to dry.

After we finished the laundry we went out to a sporting goods store which Dave said had a big sale on but we didn’t find any good deals. My golf cart is falling apart so we thought if they had a good deal on them I would get a new one, I saw one I liked but we will keep looking. After we left there John wanted to go to Best Buy so I said I would go to a shoe store down the way, I ended up getting a new pair of sandals and running shoes so the trip out wasn’t for naught. I keep telling John he shouldn’t let me loose in a shoe store, I always come out with something new.

We came back and I got the clothes off the line and by then it was time to start thinking about dinner. Where do the days go!!

No comments: