Tuesday - February 13 - Today was nice but there was a cool wind, we got to the golf course and it was quite cool. Our jackets were in the truck, so I figured it was going to be a cool game, but Vivian had an extra jacket which she lent me, I needed it for the first 4 holes then it was warmer so I took it off, but was thankful for it for the first few holes.

We called about the truck when we were through golfing but they had no answer yet, then called back and said it was the governors so wouldn’t be ready until tomorrow. After golf we didn’t do anything, came back and read and relaxed. Hopefully we will get the truck back tomorrow as we want to go and watch the paratroopers on Thursday.

My sister called me tonight and it sounds like her arm is just the lymphodema, so I am extremely thankful that everything seems okay, I have been quite worried for the last few days and I can just imagine how she must have been feeling.

No comments: