Friday - December 7, 2007

Thankfully, I woke up this morning feeling much better but decided to be cautious so didn’t go for pool aerobics, I figure it is better to err on the side of caution than push my luck and feel crummy again tomorrow.

They were calling for rain today but fortunately that didn’t happen, it was a partly sunny day but very windy. John said when he went for his bike ride this morning that when he turned the corner into the wind it was like running into a brick wall!

Yesterday Jim and Sonia said the bus trip to Mexico was pretty well sold out so we went over this afternoon to see Harlean, the activity director at Desert Paradise, and got the last two seats on the bus. The trip is Feb. 22-24 to Rosarito Beach, Baja California, Mexico, it sounds interesting so we are looking forward to it. After that we went to Wal Mart and Albertsons, then home and when we got back I went off to do the laundry. I find that if I go at about the time most normal people eat dinner it is not busy and tonight I was the only one there. I went into the card room and found a Greg Isles book I haven’t read so started that while I was waiting for the laundry.

We are now watching a show on Conrad Black – an exciting evening!

No comments: