Monday -December 3, 2007

Weather wise, today was a carbon copy of yesterday but quite windy. Still I prefer this to hot humid weather so I am not complaining. I have had e-mails today from all three of our children and my brother and can honestly say I DO NOT miss the weather they are having at home.

I went to pool aerobics this morning and quite enjoyed them (am I crazy!) but we did get a good workout. There were only about a dozen ladies there so lots of room to move. The lady who runs it has a boom box with a CD so it is kind of hard to follow at times but the ladies on either side of me are familiar with the program so were telling me what was coming next, very helpful and very much appreciated. Anyways, I hope to go 3 times a week for the pool aerobics as I do need the exercise!

This afternoon we went out looking for a pump for a 5 gallon water bottle but to no avail, there is a trailer here with one sitting out on the patio so we will have to stop and ask them where they got it (probably brought I down from B.C.!). While out and about we drove by the Golf Discount Warehouse so stopped to take a look and I got a pair of golf sandals which I have been looking for for a couple of years, and they were a good price so I am happy. Then I checked out a hybrid club, and yep I liked it, John tried out one and liked it as well. Then I tried out a putter and when I sunk 10 out 11 putts I couldn’t resist. Fortunately, they had a deal on buying 3 clubs so we saved a bit of money, now the test will be our game tomorrow.

John now is barbecuing a small chicken for dinner so guess I should get busy and get my part of dinner ready. Today I put up 3 out of 5 Christmas decorations, isn’t that wonderful! John has to find the other 2 to put up so maybe tomorrow, on the other hand tomorrow is golf and Janet & Dave’s for dinner so it will probably be Wednesday, this is the nice part of being retired, there is no rush to get things done!!

No comments: