Tuesday -December 4, 2007

Today was a gorgeous sunny day and a bit warmer, it go up to the low 70’s so it was very comfortable.

We had a fun golf game and my new club and putter worked well, I even birdied a hole! Out of our 4some my drive was the only one on the green on the 4th hole (which was over water), then I sunk a long putt so was really happy. On the other hand I had some really bad putts but all in all my game wasn’t too bad.

On the way home from golf we stopped at Fry’s as I said I would bring desert to Janet & Dave’s and I lucked out and got a lemon meringue pie which Dave had asked for. We have company coming on Thursday afternoon so had to pick up some munchies for that. Then we had to stop for propane so by the time we got home we did a quick change then headed out to Janet & Dave’s.

We had a lovely dinner and the salmon was really good, they also had some smoked salmon before dinner so John enjoyed that, I don’t care for smoked salmon so passed on it. We had a good visit, as usual, and the evening passed really quickly. On the way home we passed a house with lights like Chevy Chases’s lights in Christmas Vacation – incredible!

No comments: