Wednesday - January 9, 2008

Today was an absolutely gorgeous day, we could handle this type of weather every day, and never complain. This morning I went down for the water aerobics and it is getting busier, there is not enough room for every body to do the exercises which require holding onto the side of the pool so some people were in the middle doing them, I have a balance problem so not having the side of the pool to hold onto could present some pretty interesting problems for me!

This afternoon I sat out and read for a while then went for another lymph drainage massage that left me feeling wonderful. I was really pleased with the results of the last massage so thought another one would only make my arm better, so here’s hoping!

This afternoon we got a neighbour, we have not had anone on our curbside since we got here so knew sooner or later we would get someone there and today was the day. I haven’t had a chance to do more than say hello as I didn’t want to bother them when they were setting up, maybe tomorrow we will get a chance to chat.

Wow, another day is gone and we haven’t done an awful lot – guess this is what retirement is all about. Can’t wait for another great day tomorrow.

No comments: