Friday - February 22, 2008

Today was mainly overcast but warm so we are not complaining. I wanted to get my hair cut before our trip to Mexico on Sunday so headed out this afternoon to do that and go to Wal Mart. I was the only one getting my hair cut so it was a quick in and out, gotta like that! On to Wal Mart where I picked up a couple of things I needed but nothing exciting, I did get a cheap bathing suit as I hate paying a lot of money for a bathing suit only to have the chlorine ruin it in no time.

When I got back I gathered up the laundry and headed off to get that chore done, a good move as it was quiet there and I got it done with no problem. By the time I got back it was time to start dinner – John barbecued a couple of burgers - a quick easy meal.

I finished my book while the laundry was doing so tonight will be a bit of TV and then off to bed, and so ends another great gift of a day and we look forward to the mystery of tomorrow.

No comments: