Saturday - February 23, 2008

Today was another nice day – sunny and warm. The Yuma Air Show was today and we thought we might see some of it from here but not so, go figure as we see all kinds of planes during the week but today with the air show nary a plane was visible!

John went out this morning to get his hair cut and picked up a couple of groceries so I did some cleaning while he was gone as well as a couple of phone calls. I also sorted through a couple more boxes and got things ready for our trip to Mexico tomorrow – passports are on hand, my camera is charged, the suitcase is packet etc. This afternoon I went for a nice walk then came back and sat outside and read – basically a lazy day.

The book I just finished is a James Patterson and it was quite weird and now I seem to have started another weird one by Carol O’Connell, must be my month for weird books!!

Tomorrow we will be up early to catch the bus so tonight will be an early night – just hope I can sleep! It is the end of another great gift of a day and we look forward to the mystery of tomorrow. I will catch up on my diary when we return from our getaway.

No comments: