Sunday -March 16, 2008

Today was a cool, partly cloudy day – what a change from last week, but it still beats snow! We hit a high of 64F (17C) today so not great but at least the wind died down this afternoon so it really wasn’t too bad. We actually turned on the furnace for a short time this morning to warm the trailer up, not nice. We are just watching the news and there was a big pileup on I-40 near Flagstaff today due to snow, wow sure glad we are no where near there.

I decided to go out and do a bit of shopping today so went to Mervyn’s and Kohl’s, I picked up a couple of things but nothing exciting. I did buy new beach towels as the ones we are using have to be really old, I think I bought them in Florida close to 20 years ago, wow, guess it really is time for new ones.

Tonight John was able to barbecue the ribs we were going to do last night and they were very good and somehow there were a lot less dishes to do tonight – bonus!

Nothing else new, just another quiet day; and so ends another great gift of a day and we look forward to the mystery of tomorrow.

No comments: