Tuesday -March 18, 2008

Our weather is now back to 25+ and sunny – nice. My mother had her cataract operation this morning and sounded quite chipper when I talked to her this afternoon so I am relieved that all went well with it.

Today was the final golf scramble of the season, the attendance was down with just 31 of us today but, as usual, a good time was had by all. I played with a lady from Kirkland Lake (and we think we have a long drive here!) and neither of us could putt today, we had lots of balls rim the cup or go right over but we sure did have a hard time getting that little sucker to fall in – oh well there are just some days like that! The rest of my game was good so I was happy, just wish the putting was better.

I didn’t sleep well last night so when we got back I laid down for a while and snoozed then went outside and read for a while, very laid back and lazy.

Nothing else new, just another nice day; and so ends another great gift of a day and we look forward to the mystery of tomorrow.

No comments: