Thursday - November 27, 2008

Last night on our way out for dinner we noticed the office was open signing in a new trailer so stopped and settled up for another day – we are really glad that we made the decision to stay one more day as the weather today is pathetic – rain all day long!!

Today is my sister Pat’s birthday – Happy Birthday Pat. I know it is not the greatest birthday with her broken wrist but hopefully it wasn’t a total write-off.

As I said, rain all day long was it for today, there was such a low cloud cover that we couldn’t see the La Sal Mountains, nor did we have a good view of the rock formations surrounding us as for the most part they were also hidden in mist, sure glad we decided to stay here for another day.

As you can imagine it wasn’t a very exciting day, at one point I thought we could go back to Arches National Park for a bit but it never got nice enough to do that so we had another quiet day, lots of surfing on the internet etc. I have spent some time trying to figure out my I-Pod Touch, right now John is trying to set up my e-mail for me as I can’t seem to get it to work.

We had a turkey breast with all the trimmings for dinner and now are looking forward to a quiet evening.

And so ends another great gift of a day and we are looking forward to tomorrow, even though it will probably be a travel day.

No comments: