Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Today was a much better day, both weather wise and feeling better. Today was sunny but windy with a high of about 64F, quite comfortable.

This morning I got up and did my usual intenet stuff reading e-mails and news from home. John was getting ready to go out and get fuel and propane when Steve & Brenda stopped by to see what they could bring for Christmas dinner. We had a quick visit with them then they left and John went off for propane etc. while I stayed home and wrapped his Christmas presents and had my shower.

John got back just in time to get changed and then we headed out for the show – we went and saw Australia, what a great movie and John enjoyed it as much as I did (I was worried that he wouldn’t really enjoy it and was just going for me). It was a long show, almost 3 hours so it was almost 5:30 when we got out and from there we went to Wal Mart to finish our shopping for Christmas dinner. Wal Mart was a real zoo so it was after 7:30 when we got home - needless to say we had a late dinner.

We are now watching Jay Lenno and it will soon be bedtime. And so ends a great gift of a day and we look forward to tomorrow.

No comments: