Wednesday - December 3, 2008

Our first day in Yuma was a beauty, lots of sunshine and warm temperatures – sure do like that!! The high today reached about 78F (25C), as far as I am concerned that is about perfect.

This morning John headed out to get a haircut and pick up some supplies for washing the truck and trailer. While he was gone I got busy with the cleaning and was about ¾ done when he arrived home after about 3 hours. When I was finished I had my shower then went out and sat in the sun with my book for about an hour, then we headed out to get groceries.

It was about 6:30 p.m. by the time we got home so had to scurry around and make dinner.- we are now cleaned up from dinner and enjoying a bit of TV before heading for bed. I didn’t even get my camera out of its case today, so no pictures, hopefully tomorrow.

And so ends another great gift of a day and we look forward to tomorrow although we have no great plans – oh yes, hopefully we will get to Time Warner and sign up for Roadrunner Internet as the wi-fi here in the park is pretty slow and aggravating.

No comments: