Friday, January 16, 2009

Today was a quiet, stay at home day. I sat outside for a long time reading while John washed the trailer – not really fair for me to sit and relax while he is doing that but he loves cleaning the trailer and doesn’t consider it work and doesn’t want any help.

I went over about 4 to do laundry and what a zoo, I managed to get two washers then had to wait a bit for dryers, that is the busiest I have seen it and all the machines were still being used when I left. Guess that’s what happens when the park is pretty well full!

Linda from across the road came in while I was folding my laundry and said John was polishing the trailer, I thought he was just going to wash but he is also going to do the winter polishing. When I came back he had polish all over the kitchen backsplash so it is nice and clean and shiny again. Too bad it can’t stay that way!!

We are now watching a movie on TV and just having a quiet evening. And so ends another great gift of a day in the sunny south and we look forward to another good day tomorrow.

No comments: