Sunday, January 11, 2009

Today was an absolutely gorgeous day, sunny with a bit of a wind.

This morning I started out for my walk and when I got to the clubhouse I decided to check out the gym, amazingly there was no one there so I decided to do the treadmill for a bit. When we were in the condo I often used the treadmill and when I was going to the gym while having radiation I did the treadmill and bicycle, among other things, so I think I will start doing them here again.

About noon we went out for brunch, we went to John & Margie’s which is a new restaurant near the market, we had heard it was good so decided to try it and enjoyed our meal. We came straight home after as there was no place else we really wanted to go. When we got back John went for a bike ride and I sat outside and crocheted, also talked to Nan, Kel and my sister. Not a real exciting day but and enjoyable one.

And so ends another great gift of a day in the sunny south and we look forward to another good day tomorrow.

No comments: