Sunday, January 4, 2009

Today was a good hunkering down day, it was sunny but there was a cold north wind so it wasn’t a particularly warm day.

We had a grapefruit this morning and it was nice and sweet and juicy so I think we will enjoy them. The oranges are also very good so I am sure we will enjoy all our fruit.

I did some cleaning and then spent a lot of time cleaning up and revising files on my computer – not too exciting but a job that needed to be done.

John was going to go for a bike ride this afternoon but lo and behold he had a flat tire – darn! He went to Wal Mart late this afternoon (I passed and stayed home) and got a replacement tire so guess that will be one of his projects tomorrow – changing his tire.

Tonight was an easy dinner – left over ham and chicken, can’t beat that for a good easy meal. . And so ends another great gift of a day in the sunny south and we look forward to another good day tomorrow.

No comments: