Thursday, January 1, 2009

Well, the weather is still cooperating here in Yuma, we enjoyed another beautiful, warm, sunny day, sure hope it continues.

Today was a totally lazy, do nothing day – a great way to start off 2009! It was noon before I got around to having my shower, I spent the morning doing my monthly accounts and on the internet. This afternoon we got the Christmas decorations put away and I went for a nice walk and had a chat with Birdie and met his neighbours who are from London. Turns out they have had two Airstream trailers and now have a Sunnybrook 5th wheel, all of which they have bought from Can-Am so we had things in common to talk about – as we said it is a small world.

When I got back John was washing the truck – looks good, and talking to Garry. I chatted for a few minutes then came in to fiddle around but accomplished nothing. Leslie came over for a few minutes to chat and ask about a couple of books I had leant her and by then it was time to think about dinner, okay, where does the day go!

We talked to both our girls today and I talked to my sister so got caught up on all the happenings back home. We had a ham for dinner – yummy, and the best part is there is enough left over for 3 more meals. And so ends another great gift of a day in the sunny south and we look forward to another good day tomorrow.

No comments: