Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine’s Day everyone, hope you all had a lovely day.

Today was another nice sunny day but there was a cool breeze out of the north. This morning John went to Best Buy but I decided there was nothing I needed at the mall so didn’t go with him, instead I stayed home and talked to my sister.

This afternoon we had a tee time for 3:35, when I was getting ready to go I couldn’t decide whether to wear a t-shirt and take a jacket or wear a sweat shirt, thankfully I decided on the t-shirt route and I didn’t even need my jacket. Had I worn the sweatshirt I would have been very hot and uncomfortable!! We played with a couple from Brandon, Man. and enjoyed their company but neither John or I had very good games, hopefully this is not a trend that will continue!!

On the way home we stopped at Fry’s to pick up a few groceries, then it was home and make dinner. Again, today was another great gift of a day in the sunny south and we look forward to another good day tomorrow.

No comments: