Sunday, November 1, 2009

Wow, another day of sunshine, how great is that!

We had a pretty quiet day, John and I went into Parksville to pick up a few groceries then came home and I went over to do a load of laundry.

We stopped at the office on the way out and paid for another week and I complained about the wi-fi so the lady said she would reboot it again. When I went to do the laundry she rebooted it and it worked fine in the office so I managed to get a couple of days blogs posted, caught up on the news, read blogs etc. Of course, when I got home nary a signal was to be had. The owner came over, totally surprised that there was no signal at the trailer, but I doubt that he will do much about it.

The Little Qualicum River runs beside the park so John and I walked over to see of we could see any salmon heading up to spawn, we didn’t see any but the river was pretty.





Tonight will be a quiet evening and we will get ready for our trip to Tofino.

And so ends another great gift of a day and we look forward to another nice day tomorrow.

No comments: