Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Today was a very quiet day here on the Oregon coast. The weather was damp and dreary – not a day to want to go exploring so we had a stay at home day.

We met Charlie, a former air controller, who has lived here for about 16 years and I think I heard he was 81, although you would never know it to look at him and talk to him – a very nice man and interesting to talk to.

I walked around the park a couple of times for exercise and that was about it. The rest of the day I spent getting caught up on some of my files etc. John also had a quiet day and tonight we enjoyed our Dungeness crab for dinner – yum!

It was 3 months ago today that we headed out from Sarnia on this trip – where does the time go!!

And so ends another great gift of a day here on the Oregon Coast and we look forward to another nice day tomorrow.

No comments: