Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Today was a gorgeous sunny day, gotta love it. It was still cool in the shade but nice in the sun so we weren’t complaining.

Today was a cleaning day – John cleaned out the back of the truck (found out his golf clubs and shoes were sitting in a puddle of water – not good!) and cleaned the solar panels and fantastic fans – sure looks a lot better. Meanwhile, I cleaned out kitchen drawers etc. – always a fun job but it has to be done. I also spent quite a bit of time e-mailing back and forth with our daughters this morning – fun! Kelly had sent me an e-mail about the latest antics of one of her cats – certainly gave me my belly laugh for the day!

I went for a walk around the park and met a couple of other ladies in the park so had a nice chat with them.

This afternoon my latest toy, a Kindle, arrived. It looks like it will be a great way to read a book, I downloaded “I, Alex Cross” one so am looking forward to reading my first book on the Kindle. I think it will be a lot easier for me to read again as I find my arm starts to hurt after a while when holding a book and large books are really hard to hold for any length of time any more.

It is pretty well dinner time so I will get this posted before getting dinner ready.

And so ends another great gift of a day here on the Oregon Coast and we look forward to another nice day tomorrow.

No comments: